Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby is blogging!!

My baby girl started her own blog!! She sent me a text today telling me about it and said, "I would like the blog fairy to help!!" So of course, the blog fairy jumped right in and started helping.....She also asked me for ideas regarding what she should write about.

For everyone else, here's the link to her blog - My world My laughs

For Beth - here are some ideas to get you started writing:
  • pets
  • school
  • family 
  • friends
  • teachers
  • activities
  • laundry
  • clothes
  • jewelry
  • what time you went to bed
  • something you heard that made you laugh
  • places you want to go
  • things you want to do
Basically, think about how your day was and just pick something.  Anything. The important thing is to keep writing.

I love your blog - it is wonderful because it gives those of us in California a chance to see what you are doing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment