Friday, December 17, 2010

Scarves, scarves and more scarves!!

So my skills are developing... I made two scarves for a certain young lady. I did NOT take pictures because I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. I just hope they reach her by Christmas!

I have finished two more - one for LD. And now I'm working on a larger version of LD's for Dale - because apparently they needed matching ones. 

and one for me - I'm totally in love with the ruffled edge!! I really want to make a hat that will match my scarf.... just not sure if I have enough of the brown yarn to trim it out... and there weren't any more skeins of it when I was at the store last weekend :-(.....


Dad won't wear a scarf... so I guess he's getting a hat. You now know what I'll be doing this weekend. It's just as well... by sundown today we had a solid 8 inches of snow...and it was still coming down. I hope you all have a warm, toasty & dry weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment