Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shopping in Reno

Unfortunately this was not a pleasure trip, one spent buying stuff for fun. this was one of my once every 6-8 week trips..... LD and I left at 7:15am. We went to Home Depot, PetCo, Great Clips, Wal Mart and WinCo. We got home at 4pm.

The only relaxing time at all was when I was getting all my hair hacked off.....here's what it looked like before:

And here's the hair the girl cut off...

And here's what I looked like AFTER I had unloaded the car and put all the food away (which took an hour & half!)

LD slept the whole way home from Reno, and when we got home, he went right in, and went back to sleep on the couch

And this, this is what I came home with:

LD still sleeping

Oh look, here's MORE of what I came home with

And from another view

And LD still sleeping

And this is what a pile of 40 bags looks like

The cat thought this was marvelous!

I still have to post about our shed project... that's what we did last weekend..... but for now I'm still recovering from yesterday's shopping trip, and being very grateful that I only go every 6 to 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment