Saturday, September 18, 2010

Grand Plans and Getting Real about it all.

Before the battery dies on the laptop and I have to turn it on it's side to charge, thereby rendering it USELESS in any fashion other than a paper weight, I decided to let you all know of some upcoming changes around here.

When I started out blogging, I wanted separate pages for the different things. I had GRAND PLANS for my blog, oh yes I did. Soon however, I noticed that was a LOT of work! As the months have passed, I realized that I really only need two of them. And even that is questionable. It's time to GET REAL. The only reason I'm considering having two is because I think food might need it's own section. However, I'm going to drop down to one blog page for now, and archive the rest. I will add back the food blog on it's own later if needed

In the next couple of weeks I'm hoping to rid my URL of the ".blogspot" portion of the address. If you use it, it'll still take you here so don't fret!!

I'm still having "issues" with the laptop, hard drive etc. So, for a while at least, the blogs will have fewer, if any pictures. Man do I hate technology right now. Just sayin'.

On that note, I think I will go make something for lunch. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment