Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lemons!!

MMM Lemons. Last time I was down in Chico my mom sent me home with.... A LOT.... of lemons - as in two bags... I have lemons coming out the wazoo!! Today Lemon Bars were on the baking list. Good thing everyone likes them because I've got a LOT of lemons... Did I tell you I have a LOT of lemons? I mean, I've got A LOT of lemons!!!

Seriously - TWO grocery bags' worth. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Her little Lemon tree had a bumper crop this year.

and each bag is about 3/4 full of ..... Lemons!!

My plan is to bake with some in the next week or three and then zest and juice and then freeze them so I can have "fresh" lemon juice/zest for the foreseeable future... There are THAT many lemons.... Like I said, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

If you have a favorite lemon recipe, PLEASE, for the love of all that's holy, SHARE it with me so I can do something with all these...... LEMONS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment