Friday, December 2, 2011

It's a 90% kind of day

Sometimes, eating completely Paleo is just, well... I don't want to. However, I also know that I definitely don't want to go back to how I ate before. So, on days like today, I'll shoot for 90% Paleo. Here's an idea of what it looks like - a little washed out from the flash:

This is chicken from the crock pot; sausage, celery and onion dressing and a nice green salad. 90% Paleo means that at least 90% of what I eat is Paleo. In this case, the salad dressing and bread in the dressing was NOT Paleo. However, given the overall volume of the meal, the non-Paleo portion was at 10% or less.

If you are interested in trying Paleo but think you will have a hard time sticking to it 100% of the time, don't sweat it. As long as you're eating this way 90% or more of the time, you'll notice the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment