Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

This weekend was one of work - Dale moved all the large rounds into one big pile - over 4' tall.

Then he trimmed the willow tree. We've got a big idea for something there to give us more storage space.

The tree trimmings were used by the kids to create a fort in the woods... of sorts.

Complete with a little "campfire." Sadly, I didn't get to the camera fast enough to catch them "sledding" down the grassy hill!

The only negative of the entire weekend? Aside from Beth & Dale having to leave today? Here it is:

I really don't want to talk about this.....but I will say, I'm ever so grateful that we have a $0 deductible on our comprehensive coverage....

All said, it was a really wonderful weekend. We got a lot done, my family was together, and I got a funny picture of our "special" kitty. What more could I ask for? Oh, and my family gave me really sweet gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment